Saturday, December 22, 2012

Baby Gets Packed


Away we will go for the holidays
Packed enough for a year but gone just days
Packing for baby is no easy feat
We need the travel stroller and car seat

Also the Baby Bjorn so I can see
All the things that will be brand new to me
Diapers and Aquaphor and wipes for poo
Three outfits per day and pajamas too

Mom packed different sock choices for each dress
Two options for meals and pump for her breast
My swimsuits and float and coats and mittens
Despite the weather all will be smitten

I counted ten burp cloths, blankets and toys
Food, bibs, utensils, and teethers, oh boy
Along with a first aid kit and my meds
If not we’d be at the ER instead

She stashed toys, blocks, sippy cups and my snacks
Is there nothing that Mommy didn’t pack?
Inflatable tub, towels and shampoo
Plus soap, bath toys, and a changing pad, too,

My suitcase rocked the fifty pound limit
Mom packed all but the kitchen sink in it
As you can tell Mom likes to travel light
Since for her baby all must be just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment