Friday, June 7, 2013

A Few Of Elle Belle’s Favorite Things: Summer Fun Edition

As seen in New York Family Magazine: http://www.newyorkfamily.com/elle-belles-favorite-things-summer-fun-baby-toys-babiators-gazillion-bubbles-huggies-skiphop/

From mini sunglasses to floating toys to natural sunscreen, this baby’s got all the essentials she needs for a season of fun!

Hello sunshine! This baby has been getting summer ready since last summer ended. I’ve been perfecting my toddler figure in my gym classes and watching what I eat…watching it all go yummy in my tummy! Now that summer is officially here, I’m ready to hit the beach and playground and frolic outside. But I simply couldn’t get by without these summer essentials:
Babiators
I don’t leave home without a pair of these…this light-eyed baby is sensitive to the sun and must protect her baby blues. These shades are 100% UVA and UVB protected, stylish, and, best yet, come with a lifetime guarantee. So if I lose or break them, I get another pair…guaranteed. Not that I plan to do either but accidents happen. Given this, they are Elle Belle tested and Mommy approved.
$19.99, babiators.com
Crocodile Creek Balls
Every kid at the playground needs a Crocodile Creek ball. Mommy once took me to the playground without one and I tried to take everyone else’s. Lesson learned. Crocodile Creek balls come in a variety of sizes depending on your whim—small enough to hold and play or large enough to kick and dodge. Although I must admit, even when I have mine, sometimes my friend’s balls are more interesting to bounce since they come in so many fun colors and designs.
Starting at $7.99, crocodilecreek.com

Gazillion Bubbles
After seeing the Gazillion Bubble Show, there were no other bubbles this little lady could have. And what baby doesn’t love bubbles? I may not be able to blow a bubble big enough to fit inside, but these fun toys make me so happy. And it reminds me that bubbles give me the simplest pleasure while stimulating my mind. Mommy always has these bubbles on hand in case of an emergency. They instantly turn frowns upside down.
Starting at $4.39, gazillionbubbleshow.com

Green Toys Sand Play Set
This play set can keep this tiny toddler busy for hours (okay, minutes) on end. Equipped with a bucket, shovel, rake, and sand castle mold, I can dream up my perfect fairy tale castle and then use the tools on hand to build it in the sand. I can also store all of my sea shells and other treasures in my bucket. And Mommy told me not to share this…but you can also use the rake to comb your hair, the bucket as a drum, and the shovel as a drum stick…and so much more. It lets your imagination go wild. And as always with Green Toys, it’s made from environmentally friendly materials.
$21.99, greentoys.com

Honest Company Sunscreen
This natural, water-resistant, and unscented Honest sunblock keeps babies 6 months and older safe against the sun’s harmful rays. With the primary ingredient zinc oxide and UVA UVB SBP 30, it keeps out the bad rays without putting in any bad chemicals. I may still squirm and fight while Mommy slathers it on me, but it’s worth it to be able to play outside and be carefree of burning my delicate, snow white skin.
$13.95, honest.com

Huggies Little Swimmers
These disposable swim pants (okay, diapers) are a baby essential. It would be an awful mess if I jumped in the pool or playground fountain in my regular diaper. It would simply disintegrate. These strong swim diapers keep everything inside, plus they are comfy and stylish. They even have Nemo and other fun friends on themmaking them both cool and practical.
Price varies, huggies.com

One Step Ahead Baby Spring Float Activity Center
This is the mac daddy of pool floats. Mommy almost got me a simpler one, but this was so worth it. It has an octopus with eight legs and different toys on each that I can play with or throw in the water. It has a UV canopy to protect me from the sun in case I toss my bonnet in the pool. And I can be in the water without Mommy having to hold me constantly. I could almost fall asleep while floating if I wasn’t busy having so much fun.
$41.49, amazon.com

Skip Hop Central Park Outdoor Blanket
This blanket makes picnics a snap…literally. The spacious throw easily folds down, zips shut into a messenger, and can hang out on your stroller with your diaper bag. But when unzipped, it expands into a large (5’ x 5’) water-resistant picnic party blanket. It’s large enough to feast on and drive my toy car across. Plus, it scores extra Mommy points since it is PVC, BPA, and phthalate free.
$45.00, skiphop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment