Monday, March 4, 2013

Up In The Air


We get up early since today’s a big day
Going to grandma and grandpa's to play
We packed last night so the morning goes well
It’s up in the air for this tiny Belle!

I am super excited for my flight
Up in the air then at grandma’s tonight
We leave early so we won’t be too late
We lug all of my 101 things to the gate

My big smile wins us a group of fans
At security they loan helping hands
Next we secure a space for my car seat
Then it’s a diaper change- a difficult feat

It’s time to board and we get on the plane
The cabin door shuts; the planes down the lane
I drink as we take off to help my ears
I drink my milk and sleep having no fear

Playing with mommy who’s right by my side
I really enjoy this whole airplane ride
I close my eyes and Mommy does so too
Holding my hand and loving me through and through

Before we know it we’re on our way down
The announcements wake me up and I frown
But I learn that we arrived in style
And greet grandma and grandpa with a smile

This tiny traveler will enjoy her stay
Since at grandma’s I always get my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment